Covenant for Young People
|Look inside the book|
An explanation of the Covenant for children and those new to the Bahá'í Faith.
- Why is the rainbow the symbol of the Covenant?
- What is the purpose of the Covenant?
- How can we be faithful to the Covenant?
The Covenant for Young People answers these questions - and many others - in a short, simple and direct way.
To make it even easier to understand the Covenant, you will find that the book:
- contains 19 short chapters, each looking at a different theme
- explains difficult or unusual words when they first appear
- is set in a large typeface for easy reading
Dimensions: 255 x 176 mm (l0 x 7 in)
Weight: 85 g